Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hero and Villain

I chose House as my villain because of his pleasure in messing with other people's lives. Though he does save lives, when he's not doing that he's messing with someone's head. I really enjoyed his show and loved his acting.






I chose Doctor Emmet Brown for my hero because of how interesting of a character he is. His thoughts are always racing and says what's going on in his head, which causes him to speak extremely fast. I watched the Back to the Future trilogy as a child, and loved the doctor's unique personality.




I learned not to be so hard on the value of an image. That i should try and make shades transition more smoothly, and to use that to capture the shadowing in an image. I also learned to not outline, cause we don't have them in real life on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment